400 Industry Dr, Ste 100 Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- As an Electrical Designer, you’ ll have the chance to work on the design of state of the industrial and steel making facilities.
- Working with other members of the team, you’ ll be responsible for preparing drawings and sketches using CAD workstations, appropriate design criteria, and technical manuals often working closely with engineers to coordinate designs.
- During your time with us, you will evaluate and resolve problems by reviewing multiple sources of information and drawing conclusions, and assists less experienced team members in using technology, as well as prepare electrical design package including One-Lines, MCC Layouts, Motor Control Schematics, Grounding Plans, Lighting Plans, Cable-tray and Conduit Layouts, Underground Conduit Details, and Installation Details.
- A detail-oriented professional with 7 to 10 years of related experience and technical training in specialized areas of industrial electrical work
- High School or Trade School or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the use of design automation tools, specifically Revit and AutoCAD