Milpitas, CA 95035 US
PEAK is looking for an Electrical Engineer/Designer for a Mechanical/Industrial client in Irvine, CA or Milpitas, CA. The Electrical Engineer/Designer will assist project managers with all aspects of the project from proposal to final engineered design. This is a full time/direct role that offers competitive salary based on experience and education, along with excellent benefits and 401K.
- Assists with the preparation of design drawings by performing:
- Site surveys
- Title 24 calculations
- Lighting & power plan design and layouts
- Panel schedules
- Load calculations
- Single line designs
- Product specifications
- Coordinates with Architects, Structural, Civil and Mechanical Engineers
- Assists project managers by organizing details of construction drawings and responding to construction administration items as they arise.
- Conducts quality control checks of construction documents with project managers.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Windows operating system required.
- REVIT experience a plus!
- Knowledge/experience with California construction and city codes preferred.
- Field construction experience preferred.