1555 Coraopolis Heights Rd # 420 Coraopolis, PA 15108
Looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work in a rapidly growing Pittsburgh, PA firm. The Electrical Engineer must be proficient in the design, inspection, evaluation and commissioning of facility power, lighting, fire alarm and low voltage systems for commercial construction projects.
Preferred candidates must maintain an active Professional Engineering License. The ideal candidate will work independently with little to no oversight and will have ten years’ experience working in the design of electrical, lighting and fire alarm systems.
- 10+ years’ experience in electrical design and consultation.
- Ability to effectively lead, manage and design multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability and experience satisfying clients’ needs, budgets and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate a project team, building consensus and providing inspiration.
- Producing design documents for various types of projects.
- Building engineering reports involving electrical system based investigations.
- Creating estimates and proposals for projects.
- Working within federal, state and local building codes.
- Proving electrical technical assistance for facility management operations.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a plus.