550 Cochituate Road .W. Beck, Meditech Corporate Center West Framingham, Massachusetts 01701 | Contract to Direct
- Must have experience with AC and DC schematics.
- Familiarity with protective relaying and industry specific terminology as it applies to the power industry.
- 4 year Bachelor' s degree from an accredited university in Electrical Engineering required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and review of elementary, wiring, and control diagrams.
- Perform routine aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Efficiently execute project work and deliver on schedule, high quality work products.
- Collaborate with engineers across disciplines and identify and resolve potential design issues to assure complete and quality work product.
- Apply client standards, national standards (NESC, IEEE & IEC) and applicable state and federal safety, regulatory compliance requirements, and construction codes.
- Develop accurate drawing and hour estimates and project approach documents for small to medium size projects within the discipline of expertise.
- Provide detailed technical write-ups on proposals for small to medium size projects within the associated discipline of expertise under direction of lead engineer and project manager.
- Demonstrate improved skill set of technical knowledge and experience through efficiency and quality of work product.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to less experience engineers.
- Perform quality checks and participate in challenge meetings for small projects within the associated discipline of expertise.