Lockheed Martin (Aerospace & Missile Technology Building) 1701 West Marshall Drive Grand Prairie, TX 75051
FPGA or ASIC design verification for safety crucial systems. Job responsibilities include analysis and review of requirements, test plans, verification implementation, and generating documentation associated with the qualification of safety critical hardware.
- Firm understanding of how to verify hardware design requirements.
- Familiarity with nuclear regulatory or DO-254 processes.
- Familiarity with FPGA design verification using SystemVerilog.
- Familiarity with managing subcontractors.
- Derive test requirements, generate test plan, generate test procedures, conduct test, generate test report.
DO-254 or similar:
- Firm understanding and experience with verification process for safety critical systems.
FPGA or ASIC Design Verification:
- Understanding of programmable logic using FPGAs.
- Ability to read and understand VHDL and SystemVerilog.
- Able to interpret requirements and validate verification implementation.
- Firm understanding of SystemVeriflog and FPGA verification processes (constrained random testing, code coverage, clock domain crossing, etc.).