Mars, PA 16046 US
- Looking for 8-12 years of applicable experience.
- Electrical background particularly in designing and documenting electrical panels for industrial machine controls.
- Experience with PLCs, I/O modules, motor drives and various components related to industrial control such as display panels, relays, MOVs, transformers, connectors, rack mounts, switches, lights, etc.
- Should have experience with CAD drawing, electrical schematics, ladder diagrams, part sourcing, PLC and computer programming, industrial standards, and troubleshooting skills.
- The engineer will spend most of the time doing engineering work but also be required to spend some time on the shop floor helping with production tasks, so the person should be very hands on.
- Willingness to occasional international travel is a bonus.
- Our client is willing to train the engineer to do some mechanical work.
- Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits including 100% paid medical insurance premiums for employee and family.