1331 MORENO BLVD STE: 200 SAN DIEGO, CA 921101596
We are looking for a graduate of either Cal Tech or MIT to become a member of our client' s Technical Staff, designing our key product processes and solutions. This individual is responsible for planning, designing, building and implementing complex electronic systems used in the Medical and Renewable Energy industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and debug automated test equipment used to validate the functionality of electronic assemblies used in wind turbine control systems, high-power amplifiers, power supplies, workstations, and medical diagnostic and data acquisition systems.
- Development of a schedule and completion of interim objectives to achieve timely project implementation.
- Ensure that client expectations, design and processes are met or exceeded in accordance with productivity and usability goals.
- Manage the project to the published cost and budget expectation.
- Cross-departmental teaming and collaboration.
- Assist and Support Technicians and other Engineers with diagnosis of electronic systems.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor' s degree from Cal Tech or MIT in Electrical Engineering, Masters is a plus.
- Industry experience in Design and Development of High Power Analog and Digital Systems preferred, but not a requirement.
- Specific knowledge of Medical and/or Renewable Energy systems preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong computer networking skills.
- Ability to perform at a superior level both independently and as part of a team in a project driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills.