261 Schoolhouse Road Suite 7 Souderton, PA 18964
PEAK is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer to assist in the design, development and drafting of electrical control systems for custom-made automated machinery.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for programming, testing and debugging all equipment prior to shipping, supporting installations and service calls with programming and technical support of PLC based systems.
- Experience programming Allen Bradley PLCs and other motion control devices, including stepper, servo motors, drives and various sensors
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience in the field
- OEM experience
- Field service or field installation experience
- Good understanding of domestic and international electrical codes (NEC, NFPA79, IEC60204-1)
- Good troubleshooting skills and willing to fill in as needed on service calls
- Willing to travel approximately 25% (15% overnight/10% local)