7500 Maehr Road Waco, TX 76705
- Will provide the electrical engineering expertise necessary to conceptualize, propose, develop, document, manufacture and test the optimum engineering solution under the given design, cost and schedule constraints.
- Will perform electrical design and integration of mission and avionics systems into military and/or commercial aircraft.
- Responsibilities will include designing system interfaces to integrate the mission, or avionic systems, with existing aircraft systems.
- Detail design tasking includes creation of system wiring diagrams, electrical cable assembly, and cable installation drawings using Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools, and Test Procedure development using engineering analysis and design fundamentals.
- Engineering liaison activities will include support to manufacturing, production installation, and system test.
- This person will set highest ethical standards for self and others.
- Other engineering duties as assigned.
- Use of MS Office and MS Project.
- Using various CAD programs including drawing creation.
- Requires knowledge of wiring diagram preparation and interpretation.
- Knowledge of Electrical design for aircraft avionics, electrical systems and components is required.
- Must have an understanding of electrical engineering fundamentals in both analog and digital electronics.
- Must have working knowledge of various CAD programs.
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years of design and/or liaison experience.
- Requires understanding of wiring/cabling/connector materials, electrical loads, and familiarity with SAE-AS-50881.
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as required.
- Requires climbing ladders and stairs and working outdoors.