Electrical Project Engineer
550 Commerce Way Livermore, CA 94551
- Manages Customer Solutions Projects from Inquiry to Proposal/Quotation.
- Analyzes Equipment and/or application specifications and performance requirements to determine design feasibility to satisfy customer requirements.
- Develops conceptual designs including selection of technology, sizing of components, electrical schematics and 3D Concept drawing.
- Selects components, creates Bill of Material and estimates cost of the proposed solutions.
- Communicates with sales team to provide comprehensive overview of the proposed solutions.
- Communicates with Customer to verify Specifications and Conceptual Ideas.
- Consults with execution team for design concepts as needed.
- Provides proposal of the solutions to company' s sales team or to the customer.
- Coordinates with execution team to review details of the proposed solution, supports transfer of project, and backing during design & build phase.
- Travels domestically and Abroad as required, less than 20%.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineer.
- 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Experience with Electrical Power Distribution, Fluid Power and Electric Automation Components.
- Experience with CAD Tools – AutoCAD Electric and Inventor.
- Ability to make presentations on Complex Topics such as AC Power Distribution Systems, Control Systems, Multi-Axis Gantries, and Process Automation Solutions.