Electrical Tech/Wire Person
2800 Palisades Dr Corona, CA 92880
Responsible for building custom panels while under the general supervision of the Production Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand wiring schematics and blueprints.
- Familiarity and ability to wire components such as relays, terminal blocks, pushbuttons, PLC' s and other electrical components.
- Use small hand tools, measuring tools and wire prepping tools.
- Responsible for reviewing, laying out and wiring control panels from wire diagrams, customer feedback and general notes.
- Responsible for reviewing work tickets, drawings and BOM' s to ensure accuracy.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year of experience in wiring or working with electrical components.