Electrical Tech/Wire Person
2800 Palisades Dr Corona, CA 92880
- Building custom control panels while under the general supervision of the Production Supervisor.
- Reading and understanding wiring schematics and blueprints.
- Familiarity and the ability to wire components such as relays, terminal blocks, pushbuttons, PLC' s and other electrical components.
- Using small hand tools, measuring tools and wire prepping tools.
- Reviewing, laying out and wiring control panels from wire diagrams, customer feedback and general notes.
- Reviewing work tickets, drawings and BOM' s to ensure accuracy.
- experience as control panel builder prefered
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- One year of experience in wiring or working with electrical components is required.