17499 Brookwood Pkwy Birmingham, AL 35490 | Contract
The Electrical Technician will be assisting experienced Electrical Technicians in the installation of automatic warehouse, assembly line, material handling equipment.They have the knowledge to read mechanical drawings or electrical diagrams.
Electrical Technicians receive intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include assembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Skill-level requirements vary from basic troubleshooting, assembly and preventive maintenance to component replacement.
- Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolve motor, conveyor and electrical/mechanical problems.
- Ensure high level technical support to lower level technicians.
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81629