Electro Mechanical Assembler II / Assembly Specialist
307 23rd Street Extension Suite 150 Sharpsburg, PA 15215
Our client in Sharpsburg, PA is looking for 2 people to assist in their assembly area.
One of these individuals needs to have soldering experience.
There can be some flexibility in hours. Selected candidates will work either: 6: 30am-3: 00pm or 7: 00am-3: 30pm
- Primary duties include electro-mechanical assembly and test functions to assist the department in meeting production schedules and quality goals, while assisting in other duties as directed by the department manager.
- Provide daily support to the department by assisting in troubleshooting problems associated with systems, instruments, modules, sub-assemblies, processes, tooling, and material.
- Assist in determining and initiating the corrective action for problems identified in instruments, assemblies, processes, tooling, and material.
- Ability to perform measurements using standard measuring devices (calipers, micrometers, ect).
- Assist in packaging finished goods.
- High School Education with 2 years minimum experience or equivalent in an electro-mechanical assembly and test environment preferred.
- Additional ongoing education and classes in electro-mechanical and chemical analysis strongly preferred.
- Lean manufacturing concepts a plus.