1770 Kettering St Irvine, CA 92614 | Contract to Direct
An exciting and fast-paced environment assembling a variety of testers, rack assemblies, cables and harnesses along with various other mechanical assemblies.
Responsibilities include, but aren' t limited to:
- Wiring Interface Test Adapters (ITA’ s) using wire lists and/or schematics.
- Assembling test systems/racks in accordance with design drawings.
- Assembling cables and harnesses using schematic diagrams.
- Interpret and follow engineering drawings, manufacturing assembly instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Inspect own work prior to submitting to inspection.
- Perform and document work completed via a work order.
- Ensures correct specifications and functional criteria are per the manufacturing instructions and that thorough documentation practices have been accomplished prior to completion of work.
- Assemble components to specifications with the use of hand tools such as, but not limited to: Soldering Irons, Crimp Tools, Insertion/Extraction Tools, Torque Wrenches, Continuity Tester (DMM), etc.
- Work with limited supervision and follow written and verbal instructions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of three years experience in a Manufacturing Environment building assemblies similar to those described above.
- IPC/WHMA-A-620, IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.