Electro Mechanical Technician - MRO
20400 Plummer Street Chatsworth, CA 91311 | Contract to Direct
This position is responsible for assembling and manufacturing the moderate to complex products and parts for assembly, (such as pumps, AC DC Motors, Valves, Actuators and their sub-assemblies). The key to success in this position is the delivery of on time quality parts by assuring precise conformance to specifications, workmanship standards and customer requirements. In addition to the technical skills required, the ultimate foundation of the Assembly Department is teamwork and displaying certain behaviors to support the success of the team.
Key behaviors include team work, trust, respect for co-workers, consensus building and integrity. We approach challenges willingly and consider continuous improvement a daily part of the job. We can benefit from a " Can Do" attitude and we will endeavor to provide an environment of blameless problem solving and continuous improvement to support the high performance desired of the Assembly team members. We address others by name, and respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words and deeds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Testing, disassembly, assembly, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of electro-mechanical actuators- Linear/rotary.
- Testing, disassembly, assembly, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of solenoid actuated/electro-mechanical valves.
- Troubleshooting/repair- PCB component assemblies (to component level).
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Electronics testing trouble shooting experience.
- Familiar with the set and use of basic electronic test equipment: Oscilloscope/DMM/Power Supply/Hi-pot/Megger.
- Use and operation of Thermal/ESS chamber.
- Proficient in the use of precision measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, height gauge, bore gauge, dial indicators, etc.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret component maintenance manual, engineering drawings, schematics and other technical data as required.
- Solder Certified IPC-A-610 highly recommended.
- Previous FAA Part 145 repair station experience.
- Well versed in CFR part 43, 121, 145 and EASA 145.
- Experience with disassembly, assembly, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul planetary gear assemblies/gearbox, clutch assemblies.