Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 US
* Troubleshoot and inspect of parts/components for defects
* Repair/rework PCBs missing components or not properly assembled/soldered
* Identify and solder components onto PCBs
* Occasional phone contact with customers, discuss product use to troubleshoot issues
* Perform data entry, record-keeping, and other tasks using MS Office and other PC oriented software.
* SMT & thru-hole soldering with fine pitch, BGA
* Good verbal communication skills
High School Diploma or GED
* Experience troubleshooting defective PCBs, determining the issue, and independently repairing it.
* One (1) year SMT Lead-Free soldering, thru-hole soldering, AND PCB rework/repair experience in a manufacturing/production environment
* Ability to read work instructions and diagrams to complete tasks
* Ability to communicate in both verbal and written form in English