Electronics Engineering Technician
Peoria, AZ 85345 US
- Testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies
- Fabricating and modifying prototypes and test fixtures.
- Conducting tests, analyzing data, and writing technical reports
- Conducting failure analysis and remediation.
What you need
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on technical experience building and troubleshooting electronic systems.
- Strong ability to read and interpret schematics, analyze ECAD files, and other technical documentation to troubleshoot printed board assemblies.
- Ability to perform basic analysis and troubleshooting on analog and digital electronics.
- Familiarity with common lab equipment and data acquisition tools such as DMM, oscilloscope, etc.
- Ability to use shop tools to assemble, fabricate, or modify prototypes and assemble test fixtures.
- Proficiency soldering and reworking SMD electronic assemblies and building cable harnesses.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with CAD systems.
- Ability to analyze test data and write technical reports.
- A strong attention to detail, with strong work ethic, and take pride of your work.
What we would like you to bring
- Experience in schematic capture, and PCB design using Altium Designer.
- Familiarity with power electronics or battery management systems for Lithium battery chemistry.
- Familiarity with EMC concepts.
What you should be able to do
- PCB component level analysis and troubleshooting.
- Help “Bring up” new boards.
- Write quality documentation, both for internal and external purposes.
- Have a right-tool-for-the-right-job attitude.
- Have a sophisticated knowledge of lab/test equipment.
- Be motivated and willing to learn and apply new technologies.
- Be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Be a self-starter that can work independently with minimum guidance from senior engineers.
- Be a team player than can work cooperatively within a small group.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Pay Range: $55,000 - $60,000