Electronics Source Inspector
105 Norton St. Newark, NY 14513
- The Source inspector will perform Source inspection on In process and Final PWA' s, Cable assemblies and " Box Builds" by interpreting BOM' s, Drawings, engineering specifications, workmanship per IPC610 and inspection instructions as well as performing IPC610 workmanship inspections on PWA’ s, “ Box Builds” and cable assemblies using a Mantis scope.
- You’ ll be using Agile CM as the configuration tool and Oracle for Inspection results reporting.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Work to be performed at Newark, NY
- Ability to work overtime needed.
- You’ ll be required to check hardware/cable installation per drawing
- Complete First Article inspection as required
- Finalizes Quality reporting in Oracle
- IPC Certification
- Reviews Purchase Order for Quality Provisions/Requirement including Supplier CofC and Reach/ROHS requirements
- U.S. Citizenship required
Years of Experience required:
- 2-4 years
- Up to 25%