Embedded Cellular Engineer
854 W 450 N Ste 4 Kaysville, UT 84037
This employee will coordinate with the sales team and their prospective customers to adapt and implement cellular IoT products.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who will work hard and contribute their talents.
The desired candidate must convey integrity, clear communication and empathy for customer issues and a desire to help solve them.
They must have the ability to adjust his or her presentations and conversations to both technical, mid-level non-technical, and C-level audiences, and have excellent drive and follow-through, completing tasks and meeting deadlines without direct supervision.
This position reports to the Director of Technical Sales who reports to the company President. This position will be a key contributor to the introduction of key products and initiatives.
- Initiate and answer prospect and customer communications on technical topics to help them adopt company embedded cellular modems.
- Work with development team and other technical resources within and without the company to ensure current products and services work as intended.
- Participate in or lead projects to introduce improved and new products and services.
- Serve as a domain expert on certain IoT products and services.
- Provide support to a call center for escalated support issues.
- Travel to customers as needed and tradeshows on a regular basis.
- Attend customer sales meetings to answer technical questions and support the sales process.
- Technical sales engineering.
- Understand printed circuit board designs.
- Cellular carrier networks and operational capabilities.
- Experience with Internet of Things / Cellular Machine to Machine, IP Networks, Network Security, Embedded systems.
- 3+ years of experience.