Eng Test Technician
2040 Technology Circle Tempe, AZ 85284
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people and have a technical mind that excels when being challenged. Looking for someone with a drive to succeed and grow their career
As a Test Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in building Specialized Test Equipment for testing product.
- Run tests on products and report results.
- Debug and fix what’ s broken, from component to system level.
- Assist in writing documentation, such as Assembly Drawings, BoMs, Wiring Diagrams, ATP’ s, etc.
- All the while interfacing with employees spanning the company from corporate quality to manufacturing to production to development and much more! Requirements
- 3+ years of related experience working in the electronics field.
- Experience testing electronic products.
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuits.
- Familiarity with common test equipment and troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to follow a test procedure and complete necessary paperwork.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office for documentation creation, and modification
- Associates degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- Hands on experience setting up and working with RF test set ups.
- Experience with Environmental tests such as vibration and thermovac.
- Experience using Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers and RF test equipment.
- Experience RF transmitters, RF receivers, and amplifiers.
- Ability to debug product and test station failures down to component level.
Years of Experience:
Up to 10%
US Citizenship Required