Engineer - Medical Device
Avenue C, Building 18 Buncher Industrial Park Leetsdale, PA 15056
Looking for an Engineer to support production of a blood analyzer system and a cartridge automation project. This is a contract position (6 months - 2 years in length, depending).
The successful candidate will be an experienced engineer who enjoys performing a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for contributing to the R&D and improvement of a life-saving product line.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering background
- Experience utilizing medical device design control to include specification development, design verification, trace matrix, etc
- Experience with medical device process validation to include PFMEA, IQ/OQ/PQ, etc
- Automation equipment design and implementation
- Data analysis with Minitab
- Bachelor’ s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Biology, or similar discipline
- Familiarity with regulated manufacturing environment
- Motivated to get results
- Ability to multi-task and to support multiple project teams in cross-functional settings.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills