Engineering Technician (Electrical)
830 Senora Ave Glendale, CA 91201
- Responsible for setting up, checking, and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment adhering to pre-established guidelines of the organization' s engineering specifications.
- Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Perform electrical and electronic equipment assembly and test.
- Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in the field of electrical and electronics equipment assembly, wiring, and testing.