4675 MacArthur Court Suite 800 Newport Beach, CA 92660
Support bidding and estimating process by developing and preparing construction cost estimates for CNG and LNG station projects, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepare construction estimates and budgets for moderate to highly complex CNG and LNG station design build projects, ensuring accuracy and timeliness by meeting RFP or business development directed deadlines.
- Work with Sales Engineers and Business Development Managers to review construction estimates and documents for completeness accuracy and consistency with the specified scope of supply.
- Review General Contractor estimates to ensure consistency with construction scope of supply, historical construction cost databases, and industry standard practices.
- Assist with reviewing, editing and finalizing proposal material of moderate to high complexity projects, ensuring that the submittal is consistent with RFP proposal requirements and specifications regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain current and historical construction cost and bid result databases.
- Travel is expected up to 15% of the time and required in performance of job duties and responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’ s Degree; 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.