7777 Columbia Rd Maineville, OH 45039
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain inventory of all US owned dynamic displays and static panels.
- Ensure all materials are kept in show-ready condition and labeled accordingly.
- Will be responsible for the building (or supervising) of displays to be used for shows, MML, or Tech Vans.
- Responsible for the documentation of the displays, operating and trouble-shooting guides.
- Create booth utility layouts and drawings for show staff and/or show orders.
- Support major shows with on-site support of displays.
- Supervise booth set-up / tear-down.
- Must be fork-lift certified or willing to receive applicable training and certification.
- Help coordinate and train any temporary/intern staff used for display creation or organization.
- Follow the approved show schedule as well as provide recommendations for show selection.
- Provide feedback such as booth size, location, logistics and setup options to ensure Our customer maximizes its investment.
- Provide on-site support for events and support with booth selection, coordination of logistics and supervisory support for booth set-up and tear down.
- If necessary, may be required to place on-site orders with event contractors and ensure services are provided to a satifactory level.
- This could include items such as: show labor, utilities, carpeting, cleaning, furniture rental, shipping and drayage, spokesperson of designated product line, it’ s applications and markets.
- Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
Experience and Skills:
- Associates degree from a technical college or university.
- Equivalent knowledge gathered through work experience will be considered.
- Aptitude for mechatronics (controls, mechanics, programming).
- Experience in fluid power or industrial automation a plus.
- Experience in tradeshows/events is a plus.
- Technical knowledge for Pneumatic systems and controls, PLCs and HMI, sensor technology, CAD, hands on assembly techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, 3D and 2D CAD and programming.
- Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years).
- Years of Experience: At Least 3 Years.
- Level of Education: Associate Degree.