16760 Schoenborn Street North Hills, CA 91343 | Contract to Direct
To support on time delivery of customer products thru out the manufacturing process. Coordinate and produce timely process and schedules.
The candidate is expected to become knowledgeable in our product and the industry to which they are applied while planning an scheduling process and procedure activities thru out the manufacturing process.
Also responsible for developing, establishing, and maintaining business relationships both internally and externally to accomplish the Production Planning goals within the manufacturing process and meet FAA/AS9100 requirements.
- Coordinates directly with manufacturing, sales and engineering on the establishment of work order sequence and input.
- Will work directly with the Gulfstream sales / purchasing team on all Gulfstream related projects.
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet on dock delivery requirements according to sale forecasts, manufacturing capacity and customer requirements.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity to determine process, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Plans and schedules work flow and process flow for each dept.
- Coordinates make or buy committee.
- Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation and other manufacturing operations from input to output.
- Employee will interface with engineering, purchasing, and other personnel to coordinate the delivery of projects.
- He/she will communicate with management the status of all projects in flow by originating, maintaining a list, chart, or schedule thru Pentagon containing all the pertinent information required to maintain schedules.
- He/she will take the necessary actions to expedite operations and processes that may have an impact on schedules.
- Prepare lists of materials and purchase orders from engineering drawings and other specifications as required, coordinates with Engineering to resolve drawing issues.
- The candidate must be personable, and a team worker.
- Candidate should be able to work independently, act decisively, and have above average planning and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Minimum three years in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to network scheduling techniques is highly desirable.
- Have High level PC expertise, Microsoft office Excel & Word.
- Excellent Planning and organizing skills, team player with positive attitude and outlook is required.
- Customer Focused is vital and have leadership skills and self motivated.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and APICS certified a plus.
- Should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Personal computer and related peripherals, telephone systems, and standard office equipment.
- Minimum 40 work hours expected per week during company operating hours, Monday through Friday 7: 00 am to 4: 00 pm.
- Consistent personality, dependable nature, and willingness to learn / train others are absolutely necessary.