Field Representative - (3rd Shift)
1020 W Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions as the owner' s rep.
- Supervising the performance of construction for multiple projects, maintaining schedule and budget for each.
- Attend pre & post bid scope reviews.
- Constructability reviews on projects in design phases.
- Evaluate project drawings & schedules to optimize owner' s benefit.
- Assist contractor in scheduling utilities.
- Development of Schedules of Values.
- Review long lead items & purchasing of owner furnished items with project representative.
- Liaison between team members, contractor, and operators.
- Monitor for building code compliance.
- Safety monitoring.
- Review/interpret special contract conditions.
- Ensure that procedures & materials comply with plans, specs, and approved submittals.
- Assist in negotiating proposed changes with Architects/Engineers/Contractors.
- Generate and/or review daily field reports and directive information/scope.
- Monitor coordination of all trades to complete project on schedule.
- Review pay applications.
- Track and follow up on RFI' s.
- Partner in evaluation of proposed back charges to contractors.
- Prepare punch list and monitor completion.
- Participate in the completion of contractor evaluations.
- Secure close out documents/attend post mortems.
- Work with Project Management to secure Certification of Occupancy.
- (5) Years of construction supervision experience or Journeyman' s license
- Associates degree in related field and (3) Years of Construction supervision experience.
- Working knowledge of project management process and construction contracting.
- Strong blueprint reading skills.
- Experience in various types of renovation projects.
- Ability to generate and forecast construction schedules.
- Construction Management Degree.
- Building or General Contractor' s License.
- Basic computer skills within a windows environment.
- 3rd Shift Position (11pm - 8am).