Field Safety Representative
1313 S. Harbor Blvd Anaheim, CA 92802 | Contract
The Construction/Field Safety Representative position serves as a key technical resource and is responsible for development, implementation and sustainment of key construction and contractor safety management programs.
This role will have specific Safety Services responsibilities for oversight of project support and construction operations.
- 10 + years of construction industry safety experience required.
- Knowledge and application of relevant regulatory and industry standards, best practices, and guidelines (e.g., confined space, control of hazardous energy, hazard communication, incident investigation, and root cause analysis).
- Demonstrated ability to use analytics and identify trends.
- Proven project management experience.
- Self-driven and resourceful professional with the ability to solve problems outside area of expertise.
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to operate within an ambiguous and changing environment.
- Proven strong planning, organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and diffuse difficult situations.
- Demonstrated strong consultative and influencing skills.
- Additional years of experience in industrial, petrochemical, maintenance, manufacturing, hospitality, entertainment/theatrical, transportation, or distribution/warehouse safety experience desired.
- Basic incident investigation, ergonomic or industrial hygiene experience.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP).
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) designation.
- Bi-lingual language skill.
- High School Diploma.
- 4-year (or advanced) degree in occupational safety and/or health, industrial hygiene, life science, physical science or engineering discipline.