Fire Protection Engineer
100 West Olmos Drive San Antonio, TX 78212
A leading fire protection consulting firm that provides a range of professional services involving life safety, fire protection, security and mass notification on commercial, institutional and industrial projects for clients worldwide is looking for a Fire Protection Engineer.
Duties will Include:
- Design fire protection systems.
- Plan and direct engineering activities projects.
- Conduct building fire protection, code and life safety evaluations.
- Prepare and present technical reports and presentations.
- Perform field analysis with associated reports and presentations.
- Ability to multi-task including directing staff, mentoring other engineers, producing documents and coordinating with other trades.
- Professional engineering registration required.
- BS or higher in Fire Protection Engineering or a related discipline with fire protection experience and eight (8) or more years of experience.
- AutoCAD experience and/or experience with Revit required.
- Excellent report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present clear and technically sound fire protection engineering strategies.
- Leadership potential.
- Eligibility for a clearance with the US government.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Ability to obtain security clearance is required.
- Travel approximately 6-12 times per year.
Our client is an n Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.