100 Fallston Str. New Brighton, PA 15066
- Work involves large weld projects that may include bridge girders, buildings, railway structures.
- Requires significant structural fitting experience and a welding background.
- Must have the ability to FIT structural steel together and do some horizontal/vertical flat welding.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and layout steel to scale and weld together
- Requires a clear understanding of details of all structural drawings.
- Must be familiar with running overhead pendant controlled crane (desired).
- Train on 1st shift, work steady 2nd shift (includes some Saturdays)— ability to bid on 1st shift later/according to seniority
- Monday-Friday 6: 00 am – 3: 30 pm for evaluation and training then switch to 2nd shift
- Daylight shift is assigned according to seniority and after training candidates work steady 2nd shift (some Saturdays are required)
- Medical, Life, Disability, 401K, Profit Sharing Bonus
- Wage raises annually in October
- Probation is 30 days for entry in Union
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must successfully pass Criminal Background/Drug Screen