4750 Calle Quetzal Camarillo, CA 93012
Our client is a dynamic company who provides fiber optic test solutions to its customers. In this role, you will be responsible to design and implement hardware components, circuits, modules and systems for Fiber Optic Test Equipment and be instrumental in the release of new products in our rapidly expanding business. Your assignments will require originality, creativity and ingenuity. If you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you will enjoy working for our client.
• Design of analog and digital circuits
• Component research and specifications
• Fiber optics test equipment design
• Builds prototypes in hardware or simulation.
• Establishes and executes test plans including adhering to established requirements
• Build a product requirements document feeding from Sales/Marketing
• Compiles documentation package for prototype release
• Designs PCB and/or collaborates with PCB designer
• Collaborates with a team of engineers
• Write prototype firmware/software and/or collaborates with software engineer.
Candidates must possess and be able to apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, procedures, and functional and technical skills to the completion of moderately difficult to difficult assignments. Excellent skills in design, implementation and testing. Ability to work well in a team environment as well as autonomously. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Master' s Degree preferred)
• Hands-on knowledge of hardware design for analog and digital circuits
• Skilled in troubleshooting hardware
• Design with optical components a strong plus
• High frequency design a strong plus
• Well-versed in the use of test equipment, computers and EDA tools