San Jose, CA 95002 US
PEAK is looking for an Office Administrative supports our growing medical device client in San Jose. The person will be responsible for providing a variety of administrative services in a multi-cultural office environment which can include front desk reception, administrative support to, engineering management, essential office management, IT, facilities support, and general office tasks.
Responsible for providing a variety of administrative services in a multi-cultural
office environment which can include front desk reception, administrative support to, engineering management, essential office management, IT, facilities support, and general office tasks.
- Perform primary receptionist duties, greeting guest and host visitors. Provide administrative support to management, as needed. Support employee internal request
- Assisting in preparing and engineering project reports by deadlines
- Responsible for professional appearance of common areas, orders all office supplies, coordinates office equipment maintenance.
- Acts as Safety Committee chairperson; works with HR to maintain office safety.
- Assists with travel reports and arrangements for management and visitors. Mandarin skills a plus
- Assist HR with coordination of employee functions, town hall meetings as well as other HR related duties as needed
- Coordinates the details and planning of company events and meetings.
- Schedule and order weekly site lunch. Replenish refreshments in conference and breakroom
- College strongly preferred
- Confident PC skill
- Minimum 4 years related administrative experience
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with all staff (including management, sales, other staff,) customers, and visitors
- Must possess excellent manners and be etiquette savvy
- Must have warm, approachable personality
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient with various software applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Concur
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong organizational ability with attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative to prioritize projects
- Normal office environment with limited overtime
- Deadline pressures; changing projects
- Varied interruptions
- Some lifting required, not to exceed 25 pounds