765 Dillon Drive Wood Dale, IL 60191
Responsible for supporting customers and service providers with technical support on a 24/7 basis. Also responsible for supporting sales through the acquisition of service contracts with existing and future customers.
- Aid the Technical Support Manager in all Technical and engineering issues to include technical support, 24/7 hotline, and technical support to service calls.
- Answer phones, voicemail, and 24/7 hotline.
- Prepare quotes for chiller parts orders
- Ensure all warranty work is properly justified and documented, that all documentation, including warranty registration, is completed, and that warranty claims are traceable to the warranty list. Communicate these records to headquarters.
- Aid the technical support team in escalated technical issues and ensure the team and customer are kept informed.
- Aid the Technical Support Manager by coordinating service trips as required to resolve escalated issues which may arise to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all test equipment is properly calibrated.
- Authority to represent company on all technical issues relating to its chiller products.
- Adhere to all ISO requirements and procedures.
- Provide technical support and service coordination of all company products.
- Provide cooperation with other groups within the company and ensure good communication.
- Maintain customer service history in CRM system.
- Coordinate with Technical Support Group Manager regarding unsolved and recurring problems.
- Be a self starter, work through issues and seek answer to new requirements on your own.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical capabilities.
- Familiarity with PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers).
- Experience with chillers and/or industrial process equipment.
- Strong knowledge of cooling products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge with MS office products, (Excel, Words, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Team oriented but able to work independently when needed.
- HVAC Certification, as well as knowledge and experience with industrial process cooling equipment.
- Minimum 2 year degree or at least five years in a similar position.
- Approximately 20% travel, some internationally (passport required).