914 East Katella Avenue Anaheim, CA 92805
?Must have experience with the following aspects of a Mechanical Engineering and Design Project:
- Title 24 and ComCheck energy compliance calculations.
- HVAC load calculations and ability to pick out and specify HVAC equipment.
- Cal-Green compliance.
- HVAC design and coordination.
- Mechanical specifications.
- Worked on projects in other states other than just California. Company works on projects in all 50 states
- Knowledge of Mechanical codes.
- Preliminary mechanical site visits to survey the existing mechanical systems.
- Construction administration including rough-in and final punch site visits.
- Plan check corrections.
- Coordination with lighting designers, architects, electrical engineers, plumbing engineers, structural engineers and contractors.
- Able to review and respond to project RFIs and equipment submittals.
- Able to review and respond to contractor change order requests.
- Able to attend project kick-off meetings and project coordination meetings.
- Able to meet and coordinate with building officials, utility company reps, architects, other consultants and contractors.
- A self-starter and able to research items and issues that are unfamiliar.
- Easy to work with.
- A team player.
Must be proficient in the following programs:
- MS Word
- Valid driver’ s license and insurable driving record required.
- Ability to travel unassisted out-of-town and overnight for up to 10% of the time required.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering experience required
- MEP: 2-5 years
- Mechanical Design: 3-5 years
- CA. P.E.