201 TECHNOLOGY DRIVE Irvine, CA 92618
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience in PCB Layout and Schematic Capture using Altium designer & Cadence. They will be knowledgeable and experienced with electronics design principles and guidelines with respect to product robustness, manufacturability, EMC and cost.
The candidate will be required to participate in other activities supporting engineering development, including test and debugging, configuration management and document control, component engineering, and continuous product improvement.
- PCB layout using Altium designer/Cadence.
- Schematic capture using Altium/Cadence designer.
- Produce design documentation and release in change control system.
- Circuit modeling using PSPICE.
- Maintain parts libraries in Altium and in change control system.
- Coordinate fabrication of prototypes with external vendors.
- Test and verify prototypes.
- Support continuous improvement efforts.
- Interface with Vendors.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience in PCB/PCA design.
- Proficiency with Altium Designer.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and Change Control processes.
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend and squat.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.