6155 El Camino Real Carlsbad, CA 92009
- Proven track record with Cloudera Hadoop administration.
- 8+ years administration experience on Hadoop, HBase, HDFS, YARN, QUARTZ and Zookeeper.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with supporting Linux production environments.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with scripting with bash, perl, ruby, or python.
- Be able to manager HDFS disk space, replication and connection.
- Proven track record with troubleshooting YARN jobs.
- Proven track record with HBase Administration, tuning, regionserver size and memstore allocation.
- Hands on Experience with Apache Drill installation and configuration.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, AIX, or other Unix flavors.
- Deep understanding of distributed Hadoop ecosystem, networking connectivity and IO throughput along with other factors that affect distributed system performance.
- Working knowledge of automation tools (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Working knowledge of hardening Hadoop with Kerberos, TLS, and HDFS encryption.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology.
- U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Experience hosting/supporting (Cloudera) Hadoop in Cloud is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development environment (Scrum).
- U.S. Citizenship preferred.