250 Eddie Jones Way Oceanside, CA 92058
Set up, changeover, troubleshoot and repair precision, high speed multiple station micro-formers headers.
- Make basic set-ups of all production parts on headers, install tooling, make adjustments to timing, punch pressure and other tooling to produce parts to specification.
- Install and align punches and dies, install cutters and quills.
- Select and install packing to adjust to proper punch length.
- Adjust timing to kick out cams in relation to transfer mechanisms, remove punches and dies at end of the run.
- Troubleshoot and maintain machine in operation using knowledge of the inter-relationships of the various dies and punches.
- Remove tooling for repair and re-installation.
- Maintain and adjust oil and air lines.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 3 years cold heading or progressive die experience.
- Ability to set up and operate cold heading machines.
- Basic math skills required.