1 W 3rd St #200 Tulsa, OK 74103
This position will assist in the creation of Instrumentation and Controls designs and details.
Must Have actual experience with instrumentation & Controls, I&C Designers. We are specifically looking for someone who has experience with loop diagrams, junction box layout and design, marshaling panel drawings and I/O layouts
- O&G Refinery and/or mixed chemical plant instrument/control design experience required.
- Use both 2D & 3D data to develop and/or supervise design concepts, layouts, and detailed drawings as required for project needs. AutoCAD 2015-2018 experience required.
- Design low voltage (typically 480VAC and lower) power and control systems for automated process or packaging applications including control system panels, motor control center design, safety systems, and automation networks.
- Developing all associated drawings for a complete instrumentation package including Pressure, Level, & Temperature instruments and control valves, relief valve and flow equipment.
- Must know how to use P&IDs as a design guide, and to use the piping line list and piping specifications for instrument installation purposes.
- Must be able to develop loop drawings from P&IDs. Verify/specify proper wire and conduit to meet project and area requirements.
- Review system designs & drawing deliverables to insure adherence to quality standards and in accordance with industry & customer standards/specifications.
- Work with other disciplines such as Structural, Process, and Piping to minimize deficiencies, interferences, errors and omissions.
- Produce well organized design documents of good accuracy, appearance, clarity, correctness, and adherence to design standards.
- Provide Quality Control reviews for self-performed designs and designs by others.
- Ensure the development and implementation of design standards.
- Direct efforts of junior designers and drafters. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Familiar with API 500 and Construction and Installation practices for all Area Classifications.
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem solving inside and outside the department/organization.
- Customer Focus: Makes service to internal and external customers a priority; focuses on exceeding customer expectations, not just meeting them; recognizes and values all key stakeholders; applies and develops service excellence skills.
- Effective Communication: Listens for understanding and appreciation, encourages open feedback; presents clearly and effectively one on one, and in small and large group settings; considers the audience in preparing messages and in choosing the appropriate communication channels; creates and encourages open channels of communication.
- Execution/Empowerment: Demonstrates the ability to get results; manages competing demands in fast paced environment with effective results; identifies and creates contingency solutions to ensure timely execution.
- Learning & Development: Learning new skills and increasing capabilities a high priority; takes action to address development needs in self and others, if applicable; identifies gaps and learning opportunities to ensure complete technical job proficiency; takes responsibility for own development and skills improvement.
- Team: Collaborate and demonstrate respect for team members, partners and everyone with whom we do business; open communication.
- Excellence: Strive for quality and safety; executed best in class; creative and innovative; dedicated for continuous improvement.
- Service: Passionate about customer service internal and external and to the community; and creates superior value.
- Trust: High standards of ethics and personal accountability; transparency; credibility; fairness.