3100 NE Shute Road Hillsboro, OR 97124
As a Instrument & Controls Engineer, you’ ll have the chance to deliver cutting-edge automation services to our clients.
Working with other members of the team, you’ ll support the design team in producing deliverables, including contract drawings and documents, and design calculations.
During your time with us, you will prepare and supervise the creation of engineering reports, studies and calculations, as well as present control strategies to our clients.
- Support Design in producing deliverables, contract drawings and documents, design calculations and analysis
- Help develop controls strategies to clients for small to large projects
- Engage in the development of engineering reports, studies, and calculations
- Help evaluate the selection and/or modification of standard techniques, procedures, criteria and systems to efficiently meet project goals
- Support technical review of process instrumentation submittals
- Help develop electrical design including cable/conduit schedules, control panel layout and wiring on large I&C/SI projects
- Prepare specifications and drawings, design control systems, write control system descriptions, perform system integration, perform start up and commissioning activities.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 4 to 7 years of instrumentation and control design experience
- Experience with designing and/or understanding Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Familiar with instrument selection
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems, Piping & Instrument Diagram Development (P&ID), control systems architecture development, SCADA systems, networks, network security systems, instrumentation and valve selection, motor control and power distribution systems.
- PLC programming and SCADA development.