1501 West Fountainhead Parkway, Suite 401 Tempe, AZ 85282
- Deliver cutting-edge automation services to our clients.
- Work with other members of the team to support the design team in producing deliverables, including contract drawings, specifications, and design calculations.
- Prepare and supervise the creation of engineering reports, studies and calculations, as well as present control strategies to our clients.
- If you’ re up for the challenge, we’ ve been looking for someone just like you.
- Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- At least 10 years of controls/instrumentation design experience for industrial projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems, Piping & Instrument Diagram Development (P&ID), control systems architecture development, SCADA systems, networks, network security systems, instrumentation and valve selection, motor control and power distribution systems.
- Industrial control system experience
- Knowledge of construction specifications.
- Leadership skills.
- Experience with ControlLogix PLC System architecture design
- Design control panels experience.
- Working knowledge of UL508A.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NFPA 70.
- PLC programming and SCADA development experience.
- Professional Engineering license (PE)
- Electronics Industry experience.