2100 Travis Street Suite 610 Houston, TX 77002
- Our customer is a full-service engineering, procurement and construction company.
- They provide full EPC services and direct hire in the following trades – civil/concrete, structural steel erection, mechanical (piping), rigging/equipment setting and millwright services.
- They also provide twenty-four hours a day support for our clients including full mechanical support along with IE/Controls professionals.
- Three positions are available.
Their specialties include:
- Heavy industrial construction, piping, steel fabrication & erection, concrete placement, rigging and millwright, air separation systems, cryogenics, pulp & paper, power, chemical, hydrocarbons, minerals & mining, food & beverage, shutdowns & outages, engineering, engineering, summit industrial, service group, maintenance, IE controls, midstream, oil & gas, refinery, EPC, turnarounds, and reciprocating engines
- 7-10+ years of experience creating I & E drafting / design drawings, Midstream Liquids, Terminals Space, Pump Stations
- Launcher / Receivers, Main Line Valves, Compression Stations and As-builts
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- CAD Requirement: Proficient in current release of AutoCAD and Microstation, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of hazardous area electrical systems
- Thorough understanding and efficiency with standard design and drafting practices
- Expertise in E&I design practices for Oil & Gas, heavy industry, including chemical, power, or mining industries
- 7+ years of design experience
- 7+ years of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation experience
- 7+ years’ experience within the Engineering and Construction industries
- Sufficient English language skills are required to read, write, and communicate to perform job functions.