IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) ARCHITECT
111 Sandra Muraida Way Suite 100 Austin, TX 78703
- Validate and confirm overall architecture design and approach for IAM Program.
- Work with IAM security practitioners, architects, infrastructure engineers, applications staff, business partners and other stakeholders to ensure a scalable design.
- Analyze IAM technology industry and market trends, assess the impact of emergency security threats on the enterprise risk level, and recommend technology direction and/or adjustments to incorporate into business plans.
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of the IAM security architecture, including policies, standards, strategies and governance.
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Lead the work stream in design and development of the target state security architecture artifacts, including protection architectures.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Need to be able to demonstrate effective communication expertise to translate complex technical security concepts into business risks that are understood by diverse stakeholders.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
- Collaborate with developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs.
- Provide guidelines for implementing secure systems to internal customers and installation teams.
What our ideal Candidate looks like:
- A strong understanding of identity management and security at both startup and large scale computing environments.
- Experience implementing and subverting security controls.
- Designed and implemented security solutions across a variety of product based and enterprise applications and operating systems.
- Experience managing technical product delivery from inception through go live and operational support.
- Knowledge and love sharing your unique skill set with others
- Are passionate about success.
- Obsess over how to help your customers do their job, not their computing environment.
- Understand different people have different needs to be productive and strive to develop innovative solutions.
- Identify problems early, clear roadblocks, build trust with other teams, and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Identify problems, propose solutions and drive implementation.
- Leverage your security expertise to drive innovative security solutions across the enterprise.
- enjoy working with customers around the world. Challenge excites you.
- have a passion for educating, training, designing, building, and securing cloud computing systems for a diverse set of customers.
- 7+ years of experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) industry, including Single Sign On (SSO), supporting security programs and architecture, or software and systems development programs in a complex enterprise environment.
- Strong technical skills across a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
- 5+ years of experience with Provisioning suites, such as ForgeRock, SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g R1 or R2
- 5+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, and testing IAM projects.
- 5+ years of experience with Unix or Linux servers.
- 5+ years of experience with Relational Databases and SQL.
- Experience with providing guidance for data protection based on data sensitivity and associated business risk.
- Excellent collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience working with cloud platforms and/or technologies (AWS, Openstack, etc).
- BA or BS degree (or equivalent experience).
- US Citizenship Required
- Up to 10% Travel
- Experience with Identity Management Vendors such ForgeRock, SailPoint, Oracle, PingIdentity, and Microsoft.
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards.
- Experience with federation technologies and solutions.
- Knowledge of information security best practices.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Directory Architecture.
- Knowledge of IT, service-oriented architectures, software development life cycle, or information security platforms and applications.
- Knowledge of best practices and standards for enterprise security architecture across one or more of the following areas: Service-Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Service Bus, Business Process Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Management, Identity and Access Management, Collaboration Tools, Mobility, and Data Analytics and Visualization.
Years of Experience: