IT Network Manager
2152 E Copper Ave. #105 Fresno, CA 93730
Job responsibilities will include:
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate network and in-house servers, PCs, and printers.
- Perform backups and restores. Write and test disaster recovery scenarios.
- Manage in-house email system and security features.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Ensure redundancy is in place to minimize network outages.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end users.
- Use support from various vendors to assist in troubleshooting.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Work with vendors for new purchases and support contracts.
- Maintain Policies and Procedures and assists with third party audits.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Experience with firewalls, DNS and VPN’ s
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server and network infrastructure.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking, and can work independently on multiple complex assignments. Must have the ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field strongly desired.
- Windows Server
- Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Exchange
- SQL Server
- Shoretel Phone System
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machines.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers, including under desks and in the server room.
- Climbs stools and ladders to access cables.
- Frequently moves equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- FSAs for Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance; Company-Provided and Optional