IT Staffing Representative IV
6841 Benjamin Franklin Drive Columbia, MD 21046
Our Customer is seeking a talented, Technical Sourcing Recruiter for our toughest Software positions in the Fort Meade/Columbia, MD area. This will role will work with our Talent Acquisition team to find fully cleared Software Talent in the tightest of labor markets.
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to sourcing talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of our organization, and sourcing to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Screen candidates within the framework of the position specification.
- Participate in special projects to support sourcing top talent.
- Responsible for providing applicant with information on the company.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and acting on metrics.
- Bachelor' s degree w/4+ years fast paced recruiting experience.
- At least 2 years sourcing Software Engineers and IT professionals.
- Must have a demonstrated subject matter expertise in Staffing.
- Ability to evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other pertinent data for classification, selection and referral.
- Must be able to develop and establish effective relationships with hiring managers and candidates including ability to influence the staffing results.
- Ability to use independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- Must have highly effective and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strongly prefer experience with applicant tracking and/or recruiting management systems.
Must- Haves (Hard Skills):
- Must have IT recruitment experience.
- Understanding of Security Clearances.
Nice-To- Haves (Hard Skills):
- Software Development experience preferred.
- (8: 00 AM – 5: 00 PM) with some flexibility.
- OT: not expected.