In-Process Inspector A
602 E. Vermont Ave Anaheim, CA 92805
- Performs visual, mechanical and some electrical In-process and final inspection under general supervision.
- Assures compliance to company specifications.
- Soldering and soldering inspection to IPC-610 (at least class 2) and J-STD-001 certifications.
- Thru-hole Soldering Inspection.
- Sub-Assemblies w/ wiring and hardware.
- ESD and ESD practices.
- Good Communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Printed Wiring board experience
- Military or Defense experience.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Working with lots of different products (They exam a large variety of parts).
- Working from Blueprints, Procedures, Engineering Changes, Drawings, and verbal instructions.
- 6 am - 3: 30 PM 9/80 work week M-F.
- Circuit Board experience.