211 Industrial Park Road Johnstown, PA 15904
- Position required to backfill duties of permeant IE to allow for Solumina implementation.
- Temporary position may also be used to perform JDA updates as required to support Solumina implementation.
- Analyzes and designs sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in plant and production. facilities and equipment layouts; and establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations.
- Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- Based on these studies, develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods.
- May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities.
- Fabrication / Manufacturing industry experience is needed.
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and familiar with data collecting and reporting in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office data collection/reporting.