1900 W. Field Court Lake Forest, IL 60045
We are looking for an Industrial Engineer to help perform work studies to analyze work systems, develop standards and improvements to existing systems, with the goal to implement continuous improvement to the work processes. End product will be to identify optimal work processes, videotape them, and take them to other facilities.
- Review Work cells and create work flow, material flows, and process flow studies.
- Utilize and analyze Lean Standards in everyday assignments including: Line Balancing, PFEP, Value Stream Maps, Engineering Studies, and Resource Requirement Sheets
- Provide input for the development of Process FMEA’ s and Control Plans for existing and potential work systems
- Update layouts using CAD tools
- Provide input on the development and/or revision of standard operational procedures
- IT background and knowledge a plus
- Proficient with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Pro E, Etc.
- Conduct time studies to implement cost reductions
* 2 to 5 years of experience in lean manufacturing and/or six sigma especially waste reduction in manufacturing environment.
* Expertise in time study and standard work development
* Strong analytical and MS Excel skills