Information Technology Supervisor II
2151 EASTMAN AVE OXNARD, CA 93030
- Confer with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Study existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Plan and prepare technical reports, memorandum, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
- Upgrade system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
Bachelor' s Degree - Information Technology or related field (preferred)
Associate' s Degree - Information Technology or related field
7-10 years experience in systems analysis and programming
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a matrix team environment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community in a professional manner.
- Effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Driving Collaboration - Creates an environment of teamwork that integrates the customer perspective, ultimately producing maximum results.
- Exhibiting Agility - Aligns people, processes and strategies to drive flawless execution in an ever changing environment.
- Promoting Entrepreneurship - Develops ongoing excellence and effective business growth while maintaining company culture, cultivating talent and demonstrating ethics and integrity.
- Accelerating Impact - Builds confidence by modeling behavior, effective communications and positive influence.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Continuous Learning - Understanding of the rationale behind the necessity to continually learn and grow and the ability to seek performance feedback and identify approaches to improve own performance and that of others.
- IT Project Skills - Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.
- Problem Solving - Knowledge of and the ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analytical Thinking - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.