6100 Condor Drive Moorpark, CA 93021
PEAK’ s client has been a broad line, business-to-business distributor of Electronic Production Supplies and other related products and services. Their products include: precision hand and power tools, solder and solder stations, chemicals, static control, test and inspection equipment, material handling and tool kits along with services like inventory management and technical support. Their customers include: Aerospace/ Defense, medical manufacturing, automotive, contract manufactures and government.
Perform all AE responsibilities including maintaining account base. Understanding technical capabilities of instruments and their use. Assist management with establishing stocking levels for rentals & sales. Assist management in understanding work flow issues.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quoting & booking all new, refurbished, used, & rental equipment sales.
(Meeting goal & beyond)
- Responsible for determining the best program to offer the customer: Rental/Sale or Lease based on customer requirements.
- Responsible for turning in orders in a timely & accurate manner to enter into the database.
- Responsible for purchasing test equipment from assigned customer database.
- Responsible for pricing each deal according to guidelines.
- Checking KGM, Web Site, Pricing Guidelines, & Current Manufactures List Price – to assure accuracy of pricing.
- Get pricing approval as needed in competitive situations: provide competition price; probe customer for name & a copy of the competitive quote.
- Work closely with the Lab to get pricing on additional options required.
- Work closely with Product Management to get pricing & instruments currently not in stock for sales opportunities.
- Getting buy-back or purchasing price from Product Management and working with customers and Account Managers on buying equipment.
- Responsible for turning inventory
- Responsible for establishing relationships with customers, working closely with Am. Mfg’ s reps. Provide customer with timely response to all inquiries: Pricing, problems, or recommendation in a professional manner.
- Responsible for sharing information on all new quote/companies & come up with a strategy for account penetration with our Account Manager (if assigned).
- Responsible for keeping working educated knowledge of equipment currently in stock and keep abreast of new technology in order to provide the best fit for the customer of our inventory with their requirement.
- Responsible for keeping all contact data-base updated, with regards to quotes and follow up dates. Responsible for sending out documentation & specific marketing email to create a “ touch” to the customer so he will remember us the next time they may have a need.
- Responsible for RMA’ s, Accy’ s not being returned, possible customer damaged units & credit issues.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS (knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, education, training)
- EE Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic electronics theory. DC & AC circuits.
- Digital electronics basics, technology & mfg basics including industry standards, practices, common components.
- Digital electronics applications: applications for logic analysis
- Serial (digital) bus communications.
- RF electronics basics