Inspector - In-process
841 Avenida Acaso Camarillo, CA 93012
We are in need of an In-Process Inspector with 2 or more years of electro-mechanical in-process inspection experience.
- Ability to inspect electronic assemblies and electromechanical parts.
- Familiar with IPC-A-610 workmanship standards.
- Understanding of electronic components and assemblies, subassemblies (such as PCBAs, modules) and following documentation (assembly drawings, parts list, wiring diagrams) is essential.
- Familiarity with bills of material, wiring diagrams, assembly drawings, process sheets and ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to use small hand tools and various measuring devices including, calipers, multi-meters, etc.
- Fill out all required inspection checklist and keep accurate records.
- Assist receiving inspection with inspection of raw materials as needed.
- Complete job function in a timely manner with high quality.
- Must comply with all Electro Static Discharge (ESD) precautions and company policies.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the AMC Quality System.